Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moving home .. and update of 4M

We have moved to here from

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7011369963460057380#editor/target=post;postID=6429713202705401078( the moment we are together)..

Actually I should have created a new blog when 2012 starts, I were too busy during these few months.
It is good to capture some updated news for our 4M family as of April 22.

super M - he was so busy to start our home renovation, home improvement, frankly
              speaking renovation is a big project to every singe family, especially when you
              have to do by YOURSELF. I am so proud of Big M as it was the first time to
              do painting, fixing drywalls, installing new floorings, and he did it. He is such
              a handy man.

me M- still working on my driving license, and hope I can get it next time. I am very
            glad that I completed my C12 Insurance on Property , which was a very tough
            course, in which people all agree after they completed this course. 
            recently I am busy on C130 ( essential skills of broker and agent), and French
            course, home improvement, kids' stuffs, and some activities with friends. (golf..)

1st M - nothing change on him. He just enjoys his own life- reading, watching TV,
            weekend computer games, swimming, karate.

little M- started preschool in small blessing since March 15, he was so excited about
              his new school life. He could tell me every single details after school, I am
              sure he loves it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment